Saturday, November 19, 2011

On My Radar #5(Thanksgiving Recipes)

Here we are for another On My Radar!  With Thanksgiving right around the corner, we all are trying to figure out what recipes, and dishes we want to make for the special day.  I thought this would be a good time, to show off some Thanksgiving recipes that look divine,  from people all over the blog world.  Hopefully these recipes will give you ideas, and get your a little excited for next Thursday.  It's a great day to spend with family/friends.  What better way to spend time together that sitting around a bit table of food??? I'm not sure there is a better way. :) 

Good Eats  made this
Roast Turkey

Doesn't this Turkey look amazing!!  My family usually doesn't put this much effort into baking a Turkey, but one day when I am in charge of the Turkey, I will HAVE to make this! :)

Roasted Turkey Featured on Cover of 2010 November

Thanksgiving Stuffing
Her Mom has made this for years.  She looks forward to eating this every Thanksgiving.
It's SO simple, but looks delicious!


Kittencal's from Food.com made this
 Easy No-Fail Make Anytime Turkey Gravy
I I chose this recipe to show all of you because this is pretty darn close to how my Grandma used to make it, and she always made the best gravy!  I haven't tried this exact recipe, but I should! Soon as I find out Grandma's recipe I will for sure share it!

Kittencal's Easy No-Fail Make Anytime Turkey Gravy. Photo by Lavender Lynn

Green Bean Casserole
This looks SOOOO good!  I am liking these ingredients, and I think this would be a great change to our normal dish!


Recipes By Glenda made these
Ham and Pickled Asparagus Sticks
These are close to the wraps I am REQUIRED to make for every get together I mentioned to you before.  My recipe is a tad different, and I can't wait to show you.  I am making them for Thanksgiving of course!

Ham and Pickled Asparagus

Martha Stewart made this
Pumpkin Pie
I really like her recipe because you can make it totally from scratch, or use canned pumpkin! Score!
This is the recipe I will be making for Thanksgiving.  I am in charge of the Pumpkin Pie. :)


Pinch My Salt made this
Pumpkin Roll
I have seen this around, and I can't get it out of my head.  It may make it to the Thanksgiving dessert table too...

pumpkin-roll-for-web.jpg

There ya have it!  These are recipes that look tasty, and some day I want to make them, for sure!  I will have a few of these recipes to share with you after Thanksgiving is over.  So stay tuned!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Please come back soon!