Creamy Meat and Cheese Wrap
Prep Time: 2-3 minutes
- 1 burrito size(large) tortilla wrap (We used whole wheat, low carb wraps. You can use whatever you like. :))
- about 2 tbls whipped cream cheese(regular cream cheese will do, might use a little less though)
- 1/4 tsp dried garlic and basil blend (This was so good on the wrap, it gave it an extra crunch!)
- 6-8 slices cucumber(enough to lay across the tortilla, with overlapping the edges just a bit)
- 2 slices turkey lunch meat(we used medium thick slices)
- 2 slices ham lunch meat(medium thick slices)
- 1 little handful of green lettuce, torn into little pieces
- 1 big slice muenster cheese, cut in half
- a drizzle of ranch dressing
Lay the tortilla out on a large plate, and spread the cream cheese down the center, sprinkle the garlic basil blend on top.
Add the cucumber slices.
Add the sliced turkey, and ham.
Then top with the green lettuce,
and muenster cheese,
Finish it off with a drizzle of ranch.
Roll the tortilla up, cut it in half, and chow down! YUM!!
Question of the Day:
What kind of sandwich or wrap do you make for lunch??
I usually make boring turkey sandwiches, with the same ingredients, but not now! :)