Saturday, December 3, 2011

On My Radar #7

Good Saturday morning lovely readers!  I hope you have a warm Saturday morning.  I am, I am drinking my coffee, heat is turned up, and I have a nice cozy blanket laying across my lap.  Love cozy mornings.  When I think about the Holidays and food, I think of warm casserole dishes, and all the wonderful flavors that accompany them.  Today's On My Radar will feature casserole dishes that will make you hungry...sorry, but that's my purpose right?!  Enjoy these pictures, and recipes!  Have an amazing Weekend!  I'll be back Monday! 

Cooking Light made this
Roasted Butternut Squash and Bacon Pasta
I'm not a squash lover, BUT my husband is, so I will have to try this out, and hope I fall in love :)

Roasted Butternut Squash and Bacon Pasta Recipe

How Sweet It Is  via Tasty Kitchen made this
Cheesy Chicken and Rice Bake
simple, healthy, and delicious


My Recipes shared this recipe for
Zucchini Casserole with Red-Pepper Aoili
Sounds delicious!

Zucchini Casserole with Red-Pepper Aioli Recipe

taste of home made this
Three Bean Casserole
simple, and sounds tasty!

Three Bean Casserole Recipe

Taste of Home also shared this
Ham and Broccoli Divan
a very simple week night meal for anyone!

Ham and Broccoli Divan Recipe

See you all Monday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Please come back soon!