Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: pasta cooking time
Bake Time: 25-35 minutes
Servings: Will serve at least 6
Tuna Noodle Casserole
- 8 oz.(about) Whole Wheat Noodles(any large pasta variety is what I use-whatever I have on hand)
- 1 can (10.5oz) Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 can of Milk(fill the mushroom soup can)
- 1 (5oz) can Solid White Albacore Tuna packed in water(not drained)
- ½ cup Onion, chopped
- ½ cup Green Pepper, chopped
- 1 can(15oz) Corn, drained
- 1 can(4 oz) Diced Green Chilies-not drained
- ½ tsp Granulated Garlic(or Garlic Powder)
- ½ tsp Seasoned Salt
- ¼ tsp Black Pepper
- 1/8 tsp Cayenne Pepper(this plus the green chilies made it pretty spicy, so only use a dash or so for less spice)
- ½ cup Cheddar Cheese, shredded(or more;))
Cook Pasta according to package directions. Drain, and set aside.
Pre heat oven to 350º
In a large mixing bowl combine cream of mushroom soup, and milk.
Add in can of tuna, and stir together.
Add in onion, green pepper, and green chilies. Stir together.
Add in seasonings, stir together.
Add cooked noodles, stir together and pour in greased 8inch by 8inch pan(or 9x9 will work fine too)
Sprinkle cheese over dish evenly.
Bake for at least 25 minutes, or until cheese has browned, and it is nice and bubbly.
Let sit 5 minutes before serving. Enjoy!
A note for my In-Laws:
I heard you all really enjoyed the Gingersnaps :) I'm glad you did! Once I tried that at my Cookie Exchange last year, I knew the recipe was a keeper. I know at least one of you has been looking for my recipe, and I was sneaky and posted it awhile ago :) Here it is so check it out! Let me know if you make more. They are SO easy too! Glad you all enjoyed them!