Caesar Shrimp and Pasta
Prep Time: about 15 minutes
Cook Time: about 10 minutes(however long it takes to cook your pasta)
Difficulty: Super duper Easy!
- 1 lb of shrimp, peeled and de veined
- 3 cups broccoli, chopped into bite size pieces
- 12 oz medium sized pasta, I used Whole Wheat penne
- 1/3 cup, plus 3 Tbls light caesar dressing
- 1/4 tsp of red pepper flakes ( I used less because my hubby is a wuss when it comes to heat)
- parmesan cheese for sprinkling on top
First thing I did, was chop up the broccoli, and set to the side.
Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add pasta.
In the meantime, peel and de vein shrimp.
Place the 3 Tbls of caesar dressing in a saucepan, and add shrimp, and red pepper flakes.
Cook on medium until shrimp has turned pink. Should take about 5 minutes.
Drain pasta and broccoli. Return to same pot, and add the shrimp, and 1/3 cup of caesar dressing.
Mix together, and turn on low heat if not warm enough. Sprinkle grated parmesan on top, and chow! Delish, and SO simple! Now go put your feet up because it's Friday!
I got this recipe from Meals Matter
And before I go, I just HAVE to share with you, the CUTE measuring spoons I picked up at Bed Bath & Beyond. It was love at first sight!
Cute huh?! So if I use any of the following words, it's justified right?! Tad, Dash, Pinch, or Smidgen! :)
Question of the Day:
Are there any cute cooking gadgets you just HAD to have???
Have a great weekend everyone!