Saturday, October 15, 2011

On My Radar #1

Good afternoon! I love Saturdays! I hope you are all having a great day so far!  I have decided that every Saturday I will have a Post called "On My Radar" showcasing tasty foods found all over the Internet, that I have on my radar!  I will post tasty pictures, with websites that go along with them, and short explanations as to why I have it on my radar, in hopes to make the dish, and re-post for all of you!  I am VERY excited about this, because I can't tell you how long I spend sitting here searching all over the Internet for delicious recipes!  This will help me plan more meals ahead of time, and be a place that I can check back and go "OH I can make THAT today!"  I hope you will all enjoy this, and please let me know what you think! I would love to hear from you, and if you have any yummy meals that you would like to share with me, I'll check it out, and it MAY end up on my "On My Radar."  :) Enjoy everyone!

A Cozy Kitchen made this amazing batch of

                             Cheddar Jalapeño Cornbread

Oh my goodness, doesn't it look TASTY!  I love cornbread, and then you add cheese and jalapeno to it?! Sign me up!


A Cozy Kitchen also made these

Spiced Apple Chips

I love the fact that she baked these because some of us don't have a dehydrator!  These are DEFINITELY on my radar!

Annies-Eats Made this

Creamy Cauliflower Soup

Mmm!  This looks so creamy and amazing!  My husband and I loved the Broccoli Potato Cheese Soup so this is next!


Cordon Pink made this

Healthy Orange Chicken
I'm making this very soon, stay tuned!



Very Best Baking made this

Quick Pumpkin Pudding

Quick and easy pumpkin pudding, yes please!! This looks amazing, and I still have some pumpkin to use up! Perfect!
Quick Pumpkin Pudding

The Baker Chick made these

Cinnamon Roll Pancakes
Whoa!  These seriously scream "EAT ME NOW!"  These are totally fun, and out of the ordinary, I will have to make them!




Nicole at Keeping Up with the Kitchen Mom made this delicious dish

Chicken Milano
 I have had  my eye on this for quite some time now! I better get making it!
P.S... Go check out her blog! She started her blog shortly before I did, and was my inspiration for finally taking the step into the blog world!  She has some tasty meals, along with cake decorating!! Check her out and say Hi! :)


Have a great Saturday!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Nicole! My husband doesn't really want me to blog on the weekends, so this helps me get around that! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Please come back soon!