Friday, October 21, 2011

Quick Pumpkin Pudding

You know those nights(or during the day-it happens to me at all times of the day!) when you get that crazy craving for something sweet?  I know there are more of you out there like me! :)  If you haven't prepared something ahead of time, you want something quick to feed the sweet tooth beast inside of you!  This Quick Pumpkin Pudding is SO fast, and OH MY GOSH...SOOOO GOOD!  Did you get that?! ;)  I can't tell you enough how delicious this is!  My sweet tooth beast calmed down with one lick of the spoon, of course I didn't stop there though, heh. ;)  This pumpkin pudding will make you lick the bowl clean, literally.  I may or may not have done that.  Trust me on this, even though we haven't been friends for long, we will be best friends after you make this.  So what are you waiting for?! Feed the beast! :)
Quick Pumpkin Pudding


oh my goodness gracious!

Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cooling: 15 minutes
Servings: 7 (1/2 cup each)
Difficulty: Super de duper easy!
Quick Pumpkin Pudding
Ingredients:
  • 1 (5.1oz)package Instant Vanilla Pudding & Pie Filling Mix
  • 1 (12oz) can Evaporated low fat milk
  • 1 (15oz) can or 1 2/3 cup Pumpkin Puree(not pumpkin pie filling)
  • 1 tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
  • Fat Free Whipped Topping (optional)

In a medium mixing bowl add Vanilla Pudding Mix, and Evaporated Milk.  Whisk together until thick.  It says 5 minutes on the package but mine only took about 2 minutes.
Let cool in refrigerator for 5 minutes.

After done cooling add in pumpkin, and pumpkin pie spice.

Whisk until all incorporated.  Cool again in refrigerator for 10 minutes or until ready to serve.

Dish up and add a dollop of whip cream on top(optional-but tasty!)


Now take a big spoonful...and place in your mouth...and enjoy that delicious, creamy, pumpkin pudding!

Speaking of which, it's dessert time! :)
I have the original recipe for this pudding on my first On My Radar #1

Question of the Day:

Are you tired of pumpkin recipes yet??? :)

NEVER :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Please come back soon!