Saturday, October 22, 2011

On My Radar #2

Happy Saturday!  I hope you all enjoyed browsing through On My Radar #1.  Did it give any of you ideas of meals to make?? I have only made one thing from that post- Quick Pumpkin Pudding I made yesterday.  If you haven't checked that out you should, because it is amazing!  Stay tuned though because I definitely have more of those recipes in the works coming up soon!  I found some more goodies while searching the web, and I can't wait to share them with you! Enjoy, and try not to drool too much. :)
Crockpot.com has this recipe for
Crock pot Chicken Tortilla Soup
Can you believe I have never made tortilla soup before?!  I better get on that! In the crock pot too, even better!
Chicken Tortilla Soup

Eating Well has a recipe for
Oven-Fried Zucchini Sticks
I have wanted to make these for quite some time now.  Mmm a healthier version too, I could use all the help I can get with the desserts I've been making!

Oven-Fried Zucchini Sticks Recipe

A Cozy Kitchen posted this delicious recipe
Ginger-Molasses Quinoa Cookies
Whoa, really? Yum! I love molasses, and quinoa, so these sound amazing!


Gina's Skinny Recipes baked up this masterpiece
Low Fat Bake Ziti with Spinach
I love baked ziti.  I love cheese.  I love pasta. I love spinach.  Put it all together, and it's a dish I am guaranteed to love!


Gina's Skinny Recipes also made this
Pumpkin Pie Smoothie
Holy yum!  I have all the ingredients to make this, so watch out! :)


Hope you enjoyed another week of On My Radar! 


2 comments:

  1. Looks like some great ideas! I am making chicken tortilla soup next week but it's not in the crock pot. Haha, we do think alike. But I got the idea from a friend who asked me if I had a recipe for it. The zucchini looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, yes we do think alike! Maybe I'll wait to see your recipe first! ;) I've never made it, so I want a recipe I know is tasty! :) The zucchini does look way tasty huh! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Please come back soon!